Knob of the Week thread

User avatar
Soyboy
Moderator
Posts: 2979
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:00 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1241

Post by Soyboy » Sat May 09, 2020 5:41 pm

The Shank wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 5:37 pm
Lots of 'bickering' and 'needle' in this thread.
It's exposure therapy. A chance for everyone to get their feelings off their chest.

User avatar
Bob Ross
Posts: 7580
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:03 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1242

Post by Bob Ross » Sat May 09, 2020 5:41 pm

Hutchy72 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 5:22 pm
Go pull a paki off yer wife, you boring fat tub of cack.
Token '2 more posts'?
"When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life."

User avatar
The Shank
Posts: 9075
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1243

Post by The Shank » Sat May 09, 2020 5:47 pm

Soyboy wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 5:41 pm
The Shank wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 5:37 pm
Lots of 'bickering' and 'needle' in this thread.
It's exposure therapy. A chance for everyone to get their feelings off their chest.
Glad you're here mate, I thought it was just everyone being cunts.

User avatar
Hutchy72
Posts: 3628
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:46 pm
Location: Boongville penal colony

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1244

Post by Hutchy72 » Sat May 09, 2020 6:05 pm

Thorn, do me a favour, old pal.






















Drop dead.

User avatar
Randall
Posts: 1088
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 12:34 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1245

Post by Randall » Sat May 09, 2020 6:09 pm

The Shank wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 5:37 pm
Lots of 'bickering' and 'needle' in this thread.
Therapists would have a field day

HardandFast
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:32 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1246

Post by HardandFast » Sat May 09, 2020 6:52 pm

Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 4:27 pm
Does anyone here like anyone?
I like most people on here in spite of them being cunts.

User avatar
Randall
Posts: 1088
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 12:34 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1247

Post by Randall » Sat May 09, 2020 7:06 pm

HardandFast wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 6:52 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 4:27 pm
Does anyone here like anyone?
I like most people on here in spite of them being cunts.
That goes without saying

User avatar
Soyboy
Moderator
Posts: 2979
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:00 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1248

Post by Soyboy » Sat May 09, 2020 7:09 pm

Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:06 pm
HardandFast wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 6:52 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 4:27 pm
Does anyone here like anyone?
I like most people on here in spite of them being cunts.
That goes without saying
I'm glad he said it though. Helps the post count.

User avatar
Randall
Posts: 1088
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 12:34 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1249

Post by Randall » Sat May 09, 2020 7:14 pm

Soyboy wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:06 pm
HardandFast wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 6:52 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 4:27 pm
Does anyone here like anyone?
I like most people on here in spite of them being cunts.
That goes without saying
I'm glad he said it though. Helps the post count.
"Typed it"

User avatar
Bob Ross
Posts: 7580
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:03 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1250

Post by Bob Ross » Sat May 09, 2020 7:30 pm

Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:14 pm
Soyboy wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:06 pm
HardandFast wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 6:52 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 4:27 pm
Does anyone here like anyone?
I like most people on here in spite of them being cunts.
That goes without saying
I'm glad he said it though. Helps the post count.
"Typed it"
+1
"When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life."

User avatar
Randall
Posts: 1088
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 12:34 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1251

Post by Randall » Sat May 09, 2020 7:32 pm

Bob Ross wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:30 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:14 pm
Soyboy wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:06 pm
HardandFast wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 6:52 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 4:27 pm
Does anyone here like anyone?
I like most people on here in spite of them being cunts.
That goes without saying
I'm glad he said it though. Helps the post count.
"Typed it"
+1
Beat you too it :mrgreen:

User avatar
Bob Ross
Posts: 7580
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:03 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1252

Post by Bob Ross » Sat May 09, 2020 7:33 pm

Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:32 pm
Bob Ross wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:30 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:14 pm
Soyboy wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:06 pm
HardandFast wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 6:52 pm


I like most people on here in spite of them being cunts.
That goes without saying
I'm glad he said it though. Helps the post count.
"Typed it"
+1
Beat you too it :mrgreen:
I'm seething.
"When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life."

User avatar
Randall
Posts: 1088
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 12:34 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1253

Post by Randall » Sat May 09, 2020 7:41 pm

Bob Ross wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:33 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:32 pm
Bob Ross wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:30 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:14 pm
Soyboy wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:06 pm


That goes without saying
I'm glad he said it though. Helps the post count.
"Typed it"
+1
Beat you too it :mrgreen:
I'm seething.
Not another one!

User avatar
Lister of Smeg
Posts: 5452
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:11 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1254

Post by Lister of Smeg » Sat May 09, 2020 7:45 pm

I thought everyone knew she was a brown, oh noooo. I feel bad now.


Grade A lying scum.
Image

User avatar
Randall
Posts: 1088
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 12:34 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1255

Post by Randall » Sat May 09, 2020 8:03 pm

+2

User avatar
Lister of Smeg
Posts: 5452
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:11 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1256

Post by Lister of Smeg » Sat May 09, 2020 8:07 pm

'Ignores' because he knows we have him bang to rights.
Image

User avatar
The Shank
Posts: 9075
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1257

Post by The Shank » Sat May 09, 2020 8:08 pm

'banter'

User avatar
Randall
Posts: 1088
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 12:34 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1258

Post by Randall » Sat May 09, 2020 8:08 pm

2 more

User avatar
Randall
Posts: 1088
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 12:34 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1259

Post by Randall » Sat May 09, 2020 8:15 pm

The Shank wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 8:08 pm
'banter'
I'm just here for a laugh.
Not getting involved in feuds.

User avatar
Bob Ross
Posts: 7580
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:03 pm

Re: Knob of the Week thread

#1260

Post by Bob Ross » Sat May 09, 2020 8:17 pm

Randall wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 8:15 pm
The Shank wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 8:08 pm
'banter'
I'm just here for a laugh.
Not getting involved in feuds.
Wise words, young grasshopper.
"When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life."

Post Reply