The BDO is Full of Shit

User avatar
Sin
Posts: 3740
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:58 pm

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#621

Post by Sin » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:13 pm

The Shank wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:01 pm
HardandFast wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:45 am
Fair play to the new Financial Director Stephen Gittus who has 'OWED his own company for as long as he cares to remember'

An obvious choice then.
Well spotted.

Missed that one.

You'd think by now Des would get someone to proof read his bullshit ramblings.
Shame about lock down, you'd have been round to trombone him.

User avatar
Greipel
Posts: 390
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:02 pm
Location: Pannonia

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#622

Post by Greipel » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:47 pm

4/4 Wolfie tonight, his last winning checkout was 140. He's been matured finally.

User avatar
Lister of Smeg
Posts: 5452
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:11 pm

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#623

Post by Lister of Smeg » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:50 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
Lister of Smeg
Posts: 5452
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:11 pm

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#624

Post by Lister of Smeg » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:54 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
Hutchy72
Posts: 3628
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:46 pm
Location: Boongville penal colony

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#625

Post by Hutchy72 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:07 pm

Greipel wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:47 pm
4/4 Wolfie tonight, his last winning checkout was 140. He's been matured finally.
🎤 "This one's for you, wherever you are'.

User avatar
Greipel
Posts: 390
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:02 pm
Location: Pannonia

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#626

Post by Greipel » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:57 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:54 pm
Image
-1

User avatar
The Shank
Posts: 9074
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#627

Post by The Shank » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:02 pm

Greipel wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:57 pm
Lister of Smeg wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:54 pm
Image
-1
+1

User avatar
The Shank
Posts: 9074
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#628

Post by The Shank » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:02 pm

Or should that be -2?

User avatar
Greipel
Posts: 390
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:02 pm
Location: Pannonia

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#629

Post by Greipel » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:24 am

The Shank wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:02 pm
Or should that be -2?
Yes.

User avatar
Hutchy72
Posts: 3628
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:46 pm
Location: Boongville penal colony

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#630

Post by Hutchy72 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:45 am

🎶 At the copa, copacabana, The hottest spot north of Havana.

User avatar
The Shank
Posts: 9074
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#631

Post by The Shank » Fri May 01, 2020 9:52 pm

Des stating the BDO will be making a profit "by the end of 2022"

Super League fees increased from £1 to £5

User avatar
Frenchy
Posts: 2955
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:35 pm

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#632

Post by Frenchy » Fri May 01, 2020 10:25 pm

That’s nice.

User avatar
Sin
Posts: 3740
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:58 pm

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#633

Post by Sin » Fri May 01, 2020 10:29 pm

Frenchy wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:25 pm
That’s nice.
Is it

User avatar
Frenchy
Posts: 2955
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:35 pm

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#634

Post by Frenchy » Fri May 01, 2020 10:37 pm

Sin wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:29 pm
Frenchy wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:25 pm
That’s nice.
Is it
Yes, yes it is.

User avatar
Sin
Posts: 3740
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:58 pm

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#635

Post by Sin » Fri May 01, 2020 10:44 pm

Frenchy wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:37 pm
Sin wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:29 pm
Frenchy wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:25 pm
That’s nice.
Is it
Yes, yes it is.
Is it though

User avatar
Randall
Posts: 1088
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 12:34 pm

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#636

Post by Randall » Thu May 07, 2020 9:29 am

Bdo finally going belly up on the 20th

User avatar
The Shank
Posts: 9074
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#637

Post by The Shank » Thu May 07, 2020 9:34 am

Randall wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 9:29 am
Bdo finally going belly up on the 20th
Sad news.

User avatar
Randall
Posts: 1088
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 12:34 pm

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#638

Post by Randall » Thu May 07, 2020 9:36 am

The Shank wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 9:34 am
Randall wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 9:29 am
Bdo finally going belly up on the 20th
Sad news.
For all the suckers who will end up out of pocket but nobody else surely?

User avatar
Bob Ross
Posts: 7580
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:03 pm

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#639

Post by Bob Ross » Thu May 07, 2020 10:38 am

Randall wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 9:36 am
The Shank wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 9:34 am
Randall wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 9:29 am
Bdo finally going belly up on the 20th
Sad news.
For all the suckers who will end up out of pocket but nobody else surely?
this is a neutral forum, mate. No PDC obsessed fanboys here.
"When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life."

User avatar
Randall
Posts: 1088
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 12:34 pm

Re: The BDO is Full of Shit

#640

Post by Randall » Thu May 07, 2020 10:44 am

Bob Ross wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 10:38 am
Randall wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 9:36 am
The Shank wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 9:34 am
Randall wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 9:29 am
Bdo finally going belly up on the 20th
Sad news.
For all the suckers who will end up out of pocket but nobody else surely?
this is a neutral forum, mate. No PDC obsessed fanboys here.
I'll leave then!

Post Reply