Mental Illness from other forums

User avatar
Justin Credible
Posts: 7938
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:18 pm

Mental Illness from other forums

#1

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:16 pm

A thread where we laugh at the mental illness of simpletons elsewhere.

To get the ball rolling checkout this statement by a mick cunt who spent a decade calling Taylor a pervert, only to pay good money for tickets to see him and bring his dad

i woke early with morning glory ,a rock hard boner this morning, it wasn't over the girl i fucked yesterday but the thoughts of glenn durrant(insert joke) the bdo representative in the semi finals of a pdc sanctioned tournament. my mind wandered to all the comments of assholes here saying the bdo was shit, with a flick off the wrist i shot my load, happy in the knowledge that the pdc gimps will be seething if he makes the final, good luck glenn, we are behind you.
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Bob Ross
Posts: 7580
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:03 pm

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#2

Post by Bob Ross » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:19 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:16 pm
A thread where we laugh at the mental illness of simpletons elsewhere.

To get the ball rolling checkout this statement by a mick cunt who spent a decade calling Taylor a pervert, only to pay good money for tickets to see him and bring his dad

i woke early with morning glory ,a rock hard boner this morning, it wasn't over the girl i fucked yesterday but the thoughts of glenn durrant(insert joke) the bdo representative in the semi finals of a pdc sanctioned tournament. my mind wandered to all the comments of assholes here saying the bdo was shit, with a flick off the wrist i shot my load, happy in the knowledge that the pdc gimps will be seething if he makes the final, good luck glenn, we are behind you.
'We' :roll:
"When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life."

User avatar
Lister of Smeg
Posts: 5452
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:11 pm

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#3

Post by Lister of Smeg » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:20 pm

Well it was solely down to good luck the useless cunt got as far as he did. Had shitty Schindler not crapped himself then the melted jobber would not have got out of his group.He certainly didn't deserve to get out of it.
Image

User avatar
Justin Credible
Posts: 7938
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:18 pm

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#4

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:17 pm

have a guess where this horseshit was spewed

We feel that a well run forum, with some guidelines, where fans can interact with the players and others involved in the sport still offers an interesting option to the large internet community of darts fans.
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
The Shank
Posts: 9075
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#5

Post by The Shank » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:23 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:17 pm
have a guess where this horseshit was spewed

We feel that a well run forum, with some guidelines, where fans can interact with the players and others involved in the sport still offers an interesting option to the large internet community of darts fans.
Has to be tsod.

I particularly like the 'with some guidelines' part.

Meaning they will pre-mod, suspend or ban anyone who posts something the mods don't like, even if it is not offensive to anyone, or even for posts made on another forum by someone else!

User avatar
Justin Credible
Posts: 7938
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:18 pm

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#6

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:29 pm

The Shank wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:23 pm
Justin Credible wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:17 pm
have a guess where this horseshit was spewed

We feel that a well run forum, with some guidelines, where fans can interact with the players and others involved in the sport still offers an interesting option to the large internet community of darts fans.
Has to be tsod.

I particularly like the 'with some guidelines' part.

Meaning they will pre-mod, suspend or ban anyone who posts something the mods don't like, even if it is not offensive to anyone, or even for posts made on another forum by someone else!
the "WE" part gives it away what cunt spouted that shit
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Hutchy72
Posts: 3628
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:46 pm
Location: Boongville penal colony

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#7

Post by Hutchy72 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:32 pm

I wonder if Bob is ok?.
Being forced into banning Honest Martin after all he did for us, must've had a debilitating effect.

User avatar
Lister of Smeg
Posts: 5452
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:11 pm

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#8

Post by Lister of Smeg » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:33 pm

interact with 'the players'

hahahaha

An ex player who is an ex con, dole cheat and a wife beater that logs on once a blue moon
and a one eyed cunt that married his twin brother and never was a player
Image

User avatar
smokeybacon
Posts: 566
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:49 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#9

Post by smokeybacon » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:34 pm

Nothing wrong with mental illness, that's what the voices in my head say.
لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

la alh 'iilaa allah muhamad rasul allah

User avatar
Bob Ross
Posts: 7580
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:03 pm

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#10

Post by Bob Ross » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:36 pm

Hutchy72 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:32 pm
I wonder if Bob is ok?.
Being forced into banning Honest Martin after all he did for us, must've had a debilitating effect.
I feel guilty, mate. I've stabbed a good friend in the back.
"When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life."

User avatar
Justin Credible
Posts: 7938
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:18 pm

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#11

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:37 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:33 pm
interact with 'the players'

hahahaha

An ex player who is an ex con, dole cheat and a wife beater that logs on once a blue moon
and a one eyed cunt that married his twin brother and never was a player

be careful they might challenge you to a game
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Hutchy72
Posts: 3628
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:46 pm
Location: Boongville penal colony

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#12

Post by Hutchy72 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:42 pm

Bob Ross wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:36 pm
Hutchy72 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:32 pm
I wonder if Bob is ok?.
Being forced into banning Honest Martin after all he did for us, must've had a debilitating effect.
I feel guilty, mate. I've stabbed a good friend in the back.
Don't blame yourself, old pal.
All admin are pure bred cunts, it's a genetic thing, mate.

User avatar
The Shank
Posts: 9075
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#13

Post by The Shank » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:51 pm

Image

User avatar
Justin Credible
Posts: 7938
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:18 pm

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#14

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:53 pm

The Shank wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:51 pm
Image
:?
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
The Shank
Posts: 9075
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#15

Post by The Shank » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:53 pm

Image

User avatar
The Shank
Posts: 9075
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#16

Post by The Shank » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:54 pm

Image

User avatar
Justin Credible
Posts: 7938
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:18 pm

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#17

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:56 pm

The Shank wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:53 pm
Image
mod sends warning then has the cheek to say we do not try to stifle your opinion

that creepy bastard has no awareness
Image
Image
Image
Image

Iron road

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#18

Post by Iron road » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:03 pm

The Shank wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:51 pm
Image
Well that’s not nice. The cunt

User avatar
The Shank
Posts: 9075
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#19

Post by The Shank » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:05 pm

Iron road wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:03 pm
The Shank wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:51 pm
Image
Well that’s not nice. The cunt
Yep, the cunt mod pm'ed me about comments made on another forum he wasn't a member of, regarding comments that didn't concern him.

Iron road

Re: Mentall Illness from other forums

#20

Post by Iron road » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:06 pm

Get that cunt on here. We will tear him a new arsehole

Post Reply