Ian White v Jonny Clayton

Who wins a best of 50?

Ian White
3
38%
Jonny Clayton
5
63%
 
Total votes: 8

Emperor

Re: Ian White v Jonny Clayton

#21

Post by Emperor » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:15 am

Voting for Jonny Clayton on the idea of it being a TV match. If it's a floor, Ian White doesn't shit the bed and wins 30-20.

User avatar
Soyboy
Moderator
Posts: 2961
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:00 pm

Re: Ian White v Jonny Clayton

#22

Post by Soyboy » Mon May 11, 2020 10:04 pm

Has Jonny Clayton won this yet?

User avatar
The Shank
Posts: 8736
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: Ian White v Jonny Clayton

#23

Post by The Shank » Mon May 11, 2020 10:06 pm

Another zombie thread resurrected.

User avatar
smokeybacon
Posts: 542
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:49 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: Ian White v Jonny Clayton

#24

Post by smokeybacon » Mon May 11, 2020 11:53 pm

A mong vs a beardy weirdy

No one wins.
لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

la alh 'iilaa allah muhamad rasul allah

User avatar
Randall
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 12:34 pm

Re: Ian White v Jonny Clayton

#25

Post by Randall » Tue May 12, 2020 6:18 am

Ooohhh a poll

User avatar
The Shank
Posts: 8736
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: Ian White v Jonny Clayton

#26

Post by The Shank » Tue May 12, 2020 8:50 am

Surprising that 7 people actually voted.

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:37 am

Re: Ian White v Jonny Clayton

#27

Post by Captain Hobo » Thu May 21, 2020 2:53 am

8 now.

Fancy Diamond to get the job done in a close one.
Opinion on Justin Pipe has been rightfully censored.

User avatar
The Shank
Posts: 8736
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: Ian White v Jonny Clayton

#28

Post by The Shank » Thu May 21, 2020 7:50 am

Captain Hobo wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:53 am
8 now.

Fancy Diamond to get the job done in a close one.
'Interesting'

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:37 am

Re: Ian White v Jonny Clayton

#29

Post by Captain Hobo » Thu May 21, 2020 7:51 am

The Shank wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:50 am
Captain Hobo wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:53 am
8 now.

Fancy Diamond to get the job done in a close one.
'Interesting'
Is it, though?
Opinion on Justin Pipe has been rightfully censored.

User avatar
Randall
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 12:34 pm

Re: Ian White v Jonny Clayton

#30

Post by Randall » Thu May 21, 2020 8:45 am

Captain Hobo wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:51 am
The Shank wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:50 am
Captain Hobo wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:53 am
8 now.

Fancy Diamond to get the job done in a close one.
'Interesting'
Is it, though?
I didn't think so
No more than 3/10

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:37 am

Re: Ian White v Jonny Clayton

#31

Post by Captain Hobo » Thu May 21, 2020 8:51 am

Randall wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 8:45 am
Captain Hobo wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:51 am
The Shank wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:50 am
Captain Hobo wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:53 am
8 now.

Fancy Diamond to get the job done in a close one.
'Interesting'
Is it, though?
I didn't think so
No more than 3/10
I'm improving.
Opinion on Justin Pipe has been rightfully censored.

Post Reply